Wednesday, August 20, 2014

COJ 1157. u Calculate e

This task is easy by itself, it is just a simple calculation but as you can see it has a low accepted percent which depends on some reasons. I got wrong answer many times only because of the output format.First of all you it is a little confusing but you really need to output all the garbage before actually outputing the numbers. The first two lines, which are "n e" and  "- -----------". Those two need to be printed, then you need to keep the format. The first tree numbers you better output individually then you need to keep the precision , exactly 9 digits after the dot., nor more and not less.


       FULL SOURCE CODE

1 comment:

  1. Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and Itto find It truly useful & it helped me out much.
    I'm hoping to present something again aand aid others like you helped me.


    my blog post visit the following web site

    ReplyDelete